Presentation by Pratap Khanwilkar
January 13, 2010
Presented by Donald Tong, Commissioner, USA, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office
May 7, 2012
Hong Kong remains the world’s freest economy according to the findings of the Economic Freedom of the World: 2013 Annual Report. The report is co-published by the Cato Institute, the Fraser Institute in Canada and more than 70 think tanks around the world.
Hong Kong tops the ranking of 151...
By AFP, The Economic Times
US Vice President Joe Biden urged India on Wednesday to improve investment conditions and remove obstacles faced by American companies which restrict trade between the world's biggest democracies.
Biden, the first US vice president to visit India in three decades,...
Learn about the current political and business environment in Bangladesh from Bangladesh Consul General Moniruzzaman Malek. The seminar will take place on Tuesday, May 14, from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at World...
By Dan Royal, Fellow, Governor's Office of Economic Development
Philippines Trade Mission – July 15-17, 2013
Expand your business into one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing economies in the AEAN region (Southeast Asia). Join the International Trade and Diplomacy Office of the...
Elizabeth Goryunova, Executive VP & COO of WTC Utah, also serving as Private Sector Liaison Officer (PSLO) to the World Bank Group, recently participated in the World Bank Group Annual Meeting in Tokyo, and attended the PSLO Trade Mission to Indonesia. This mission presented a valuable...
JAKARTA, October 17, 2012—Representatives of the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, Millennium Challenge Corporation and the Government of Indonesia welcomed an international delegation of companies to the World Bank Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Mission to Indonesia. The...
World Bank Group and Korea to Strengthen Partnership with New Office and New Fund
SEOUL, October 15, 2012 - World Bank Group President, Jim Yong Kim, and South Korea’s Minister of Strategy and Finance, Jaewan Bahk today announced the opening of a new World...
Growth to Slow in East Asia and Pacific in 2012, But Domestic Demand Will Play Key Role in Rebound Next Year
Economic growth in the East Asia and Pacific region may slow down by a full percentage point from 8.2 percent in 2011 to 7.2 percent this...
Not only is Utah unique in the amazing growth in our exporting, having doubled exports in the last five years, but our state is also of considerable interest to international visitors, both tourists and those seeking specific educational or cultural experiences. Those visitors, often hosted by...
Country Specific Information
- JETRO - An information resource for business and trade between Japan and other nations.
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry - This Japanese government site provides current reports on Japanese trade policy.
- Taiwan Trade - Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA)
- Trade-India.com - Provides links for businesses, products, and services in India.
- Asia: CNBC Asia Business News - An alliance between CNBC, Dow Jones, and Asia Business News, this site provides business news for Asian markets through the joint force of these three news organizations.
- Bloomberg Business Week Asia - Provides timely and up-to-date news on financial and economic movements across Asia.
- Japan: Nikkei Net - Business news and financial markets.
- Taiwan: CENS - Chinese Economic News Service, providing business information for Taiwan. Europe & Russia
- India: The Economic Times - A business newspaper from India which offers access to corporate news, politics, economy, stock market news, stock quotes, and editorial opinions.